This year at Camp Barnabas, we want to include our campers as much as possible and that even goes for our Barnabas Outfitters Company merch! We are hosting a contest this year where campers can submit artwork to us and the winner will have their art design featured on one of our t-shirts.
Contest Rules & Guidelines
Current campers and camper alumni can submit designs. Judges will select the top three finalists, showcase them on Facebook and allow Camp Barnabas community to choose their favorite design. The top choice will be printed and sold this summer!
- Submissions should be no larger than an 8.5×11 sheet of paper (letter size).
- Submissions should be on a white background. No lines, grid paper or another type of background.
- Submissions should be in one color.
- The designer must submit his or her own original artwork only. Any non-original logos, photos, or images used in the design must be used only with the express, written permission of the source and also grant Camp Barnabas unlimited, free use of that logo, photo, or image.
- The designer can decide to use the Barnabas logo if desired.
- Once submitted, all designs become the property of Camp Barnabas, and the designer agrees to grant exclusive use to Camp Barnabas.
- Submissions can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to 2060 E. Sunshine
All art and designs should be submitted to [email protected] via email by April 10th.
Have FUN and be CREATIVE! We want you to express yourself and be uniquely you through your art. We hope to see some AMAZING art soon.