Frequently Asked Questions
In order to attend Camp Barnabas, you must have ONE of the following:
- Proof of a negative COVID test within 48 hours of arrival.
- Proof of positive COVID antibodies within 60 days of arrival.
- Proof of a recent positive COVID test within 60 days of arrival. At arrival, must be 10 days past the date of test and be fever and symptom free for 48 hours
If you have already created a new account for your family but cannot remember your login information click "password reset" button on the login screen and enter the email address you used for your new account. By doing so the system will send you a link with instructions on creating a new password.
Third, if your camper has a trach or utilizes a vent, we require camper families to provide a private nurse as well.
We have a dedicated team of doctors and nurses that stay on camp grounds at all times throughout the summer. Members of this team are in charge of administering daily medications, tube feedings, health checks, etc.
We strive to provide everyone at camp with the safest, most current medical practices. If able, campers should bring medication in pre-packaged (multi-dose strip packaging or multi-dose blister packs) by a pharmacy. Doing so will minimize potential medication errors, and follow the best-practice standards set by the American Nurse Association (ANA). However, we understand that not all insurances and pharmacies are able to assist with this process. In this case, please send your child's medication in the original pharmacy container with the pharmacy label intact, and no written edits on the instructions. Please refer to the Medical Form included in the Barnabas Bound Packet for further instructions on medication packaging. Thank you for your support in making your child's stay at Camp Barnabas as safe as possible.
As a reminder, liquid medications must also be in the original pharmacy container. Please refer to the Barnabas Medical Form in your Barnabas Bound Packet for our policy on topical creams, eye drops, ear drops, or anything that is not a pill.
- Multi-Dose Strip Packaging – Each strip consists of individually sealed compartments containing all medications in pill form that are to be taken at a medicine pass delivery time (listed above).
- Multi-Dose Blister Packs – Each blister pocket contains all the medication, in pill form, that is to be taken at a medicine delivery time (listed above). These can often be ordered online.
Thank you for your support in making your time at Camp Barnabas as safe as possible. If you have questions, please contact our Director of Health Services, Bernadette Losh, at [email protected]
The Summer 2022 Party Themes are:
- The Barnabas Beach Bash Pool Party
- The Barnival Party
- The Barnabas Blast Off Outer Space Party
- The Barnabas Ball Dance Party
We strive to glorify Jesus Christ in everything we do. We especially want campers to see our staff and missionaries as living examples of Christ. We have specific policies designed to allow you to understand what we believe is right and true in the eyes of our Lord. These policies are also designed for your safety and wellness during camp. If you have questions about these, please contact our camp office. Thank you!